1. Flexibility: As a contractor, you have the freedom to work on your own schedule. You can take on as many or as few projects as you want and work from anywhere in the world.
3. Higher Pay: Contractors typically earn more per hour than permanent employees. This is because contractors are responsible for their own taxes, benefits, and other expenses.
2. Networking: Networking is key in the contracting world. Attend tech conferences and meetups to network with other developers and potential clients.
3. Social Media: Many companies and recruiters use social media to find contractors. Look for job postings on LinkedIn and Twitter.
4. Contacting Companies: If there is a company you want to work with, reach out to them directly. Send them your resume and portfolio and ask if they have any contract opportunities.